Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Christmas Crafts

I thought it would be a great idea to make all my gifts for friends and family for the holidays this year. Fun at first, but after countless trips to Target and JoAnns, 15+ wreaths, and 5 purses later, I started to question my 'great' idea! Don't get me wrong, I still made them all in love and enjoyed each moment, just wished I didn't commit to so much for one holiday! So here they are, 15 (I think it was more like 17) wreaths, and 5 clutch purses (thanks to noodlehead blog). I made 3 wreaths for my house, and have plans to make a purse or two for myself! Thanks to the supply of my dad, I will be able to make a true suite purse that I have had my eye on from here: http://diaryofacraftaholic.blogspot.com/2010/02/suit-coat-clutch-tutorial.html He was nice enough to donate 4-5 nice name brand suits to my craft supply! Pictures to come as that is on my list of to-dos!








-Lindz

1 comment:

  1. If everyone loved your little handmade gifts as much as I do, then it was totally worth your while! Your wreath is still hanging in my sewing area and I adore it . . . and, well, you obviously know that I loved the gathered clutch. Was mine the only "colorful" wreath?! :)

    ReplyDelete